Also men would you do the same in vice versa?
GeminiLuna GeminiLuna 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Sure. But I've learned lessons from past experience. Always keep separate accounts.

Best Answer

no its a big mistake<br />
his bad credit could pass over to you like a cold <br />
best to thing to do is find man who can handle his own then you know when he gets with you he can take care of you and him

Best Answer

No and No

Best Answer

That shouldn't be a question.

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

if he got bad credit then he not reliable.

Best Answer

True that's what I was saying..i could maybe understand a emergency. But yeah credit shows lot

Best Answer

ahhh the questions of the young...

Best Answer

How?

Best Answer

ok..marriage or involvement with someone should go way past the $$ side of things. If that person is crap at handling $$...then take over that responsibity. For what it's worth..that's my answer.

Best Answer

She or he should be responsible for his or her self; like a adult..you shouldn't depend on others even in a marriage cause things happen. You have to make changes in life..there needs to be a balance and not a work load on 1person..if you can't take care of your ownself what good can you be? It's like say "man, I dont know how to take care of a kid" Then having kid and expecting the other person to take over everything instead of learning or changing.. It's unfair and it isnt how the world works.. You work, you learn, you change. And in some cases it's adapt or die.

Best Answer

A person should definitely know how to spend money and make good money descions...just in case. You know? What if the person that's depended on dies and there's kids involve and the other parent is spender? Horrible. Then and there he better change and fast..

Best Answer

yes..in an ideal world i agree with you..but reality soon quashes those ideals..it takes many sorts of people..with virtues and vices to make the world go around..as i said before...the questions of the young. Look around you..the world is full of people that can't look after themselves or their children...for so many reasons. I'm not arguing against your thoughts, but reality is something i deal with and see everyday.

Best Answer

Regardless you are responsible for yourself. And for not taking responsiblity there are consequences. The stuff I said before of how the world works is how it is...i'm not say it's impossible to fail or everyone follows but with out it there is consequences. I was asking what would you and not would the world do.. Cause I see it. I pass by it everyday so it's definitely not a young thing.. It's a experience and example of choice(sometimes a choice).

Best Answer

Lol and questions of the young? What 15,17,20 year old askes questions or is concern about credit, marriage, or debt of someone? Adult issue.... U_u

Best Answer

my comment about the young...the longer you live on this planet the more you learn..nothing is black and white...absolutely nothing.

Best Answer

and what would i do?...i'd cover my arse.

Best Answer

So were all young even you.. Who is to say when your old? Your still learning you will learn till you die. you will be always young to someone or in some aspect. Same here. So were all young then

Best Answer

you are correct

Best Answer

And how exactly would you cover your arse lol? It's easy to say but how exactly?

Best Answer

It's not a bad thing though. you will always be older then someone but someone will be older than you and in different ways

Best Answer

i'd make sure we had seperate personal accounts, i'd run a household account and keep it soley operated by myself but accessible to the other person for viewing and when it came to major purchases i'd work it so it was legally tied up so i couldn't be ripped off. It's happened to me twice..i never learned the first time round... i was too trusting, too young, too stupid...and financially i never recovered.

Best Answer

Wow.yeah. What if they asked you for money? Or to pay majority of the bills would you be ok with that? I dont think you were at all stupid. You were unknowlegable about those things and you learn. It took time but now you have a plan. It was a experience and you cant be stupid if you learned something and changed. It took you s a couple times to get it. Money/credit/loans are confusing and very broad in topic.. Its hard to know everything, I learned from my parents your never to young to learn too avoid mistakes (esspecially witnessing it) .your never too old to make mistakes.

Best Answer

Also you cant save your self from everything.. Sometimes it's like A B or C with out the details.. Just a guess and pick a door. Dont beat up yourself when you look back in life..its true, it could be better but also it could be a lot worse..

Best Answer

you're a smart youngen.

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

I would not get involved with anyone on the basis of their financial woes. And we would work things out somehow ,if they were struggling.

Best Answer

That's good

Best Answer

Marriage is nothing to me, in fact given the religious connection I find it even more weird and repugnant.

Best Answer

oh ok..would you date?

Best Answer

Certianly , it would make no difference to me as long as we were compatable.

Best Answer

I did twenty-five years ago.

Best Answer

Nope!

Best Answer