a kid in my town got killed by one decades ago (the nerd throttled him because he was harassing him) and im wondering what his parents would feel whenever they see a nerd. would they respect nerds
associativeguy associativeguy 22-25, M 5 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Health

Not all nerds kill people. That boy was probably mentally unstable due to constant harassment and other underlying mental disorders. Don't clump all of us smart people in as murderers. Anyone if any walk of life and level of intelligence or social hierarchy can commit a cry. If we are pusses to the edge and unstable anyone can kill, saying that parents would fear all nerds is just discriminatory and ignorant.

Best Answer

I think you just joined to ask this question and you are in the wrong forum.

Best Answer

Why do people keep asking questions abuot nerds?

Best Answer

It's not people it's just associativeguy.

Best Answer

You're asking two completely different questions. To your first question, no, I doubt a single parent would ever go, "That kid is so smart! I hate him!"<br />
To your second question, I think those parents are probably lost in their grief and I don't believe they would look at every smart kid and think, "Oh man! He's a nerd? He's probably EXACTLY like my son: harassed and mentally unstable!"

Best Answer