hmm...I've worked hard for many years. the unfortunate part is...you don't always get acknowledged or shown appreciation for it. often times, people will use your services as if you are a rag doll. a toy. their comprehension of hard work is limited. or they cant see past their own self-pity. <br />
for once....I would not mind knowing what it feels like to be spoiled rotten & never understand 'hard work gives u the best rewards'. under one condition.......those of whom I've served and took my services for granted, would have to switch places and work under me. that way they can understand how it truly feels to be unappreciated.

Best Answer

Ok I understand and your logic makes me want to think that way too

Best Answer

lol don't listen to me. keep dreaming. theres nothing worse than death than the loss of hope. :) im just...turning into a bitter woman, is all. ;p didn't mean to mess up ur thread.

Best Answer

You did not mess up my head. I though that way in the back of my head

Best Answer

I have met a few spoiled individuals and often wonder what would happen if their benefactor dies or goes broke?

Best Answer

Im a work for it kind of person. Being spoiled makes me really uncomfortable, even if its like christmas or something. I have a hard time accepting anything more than basic life essentials in general, luxury is nice and I appreciate it....i just know I dont actually need any of that stuff. I dont think I could be spoiled even if I worked for every cent and became a millionair...i just cant justify an easy/lavish life.

Best Answer

I know some that are spoiled rotten and they really aren't very nice to spend time with.<br />
I much prefer those that work hard for what they have and appreciate all that they are given.

Best Answer

Spoiled rotten.

Best Answer