Can I ask you a question?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Mounds or Almond Joy?

Best Answer

mounds

Best Answer

Who abused you ? What are your thoughts about them now ? How did it affect you and how did you handle it ?

Best Answer

I have been abused in many ways,for the most part I try not to think about those people because if I think to much about it, it consumes me and I fall into deep depression and emotionally spin out,I suppose I forgive them because that is all I know to do to protect myself.It did have impact in my life,I was sexually promiscuous in my teens with highly inappropriate partners and extremely self destructive..I pored gasoline on everything I loved and watched it burn (hypothetically) If it wasn't for meeting my husband at 18 I don't know what would have happened to me...he saved me from myself and I love him with every fiber of my being. But even now as a adult I can say one thing for sure and that is that theses scars don't fade they don't go away they fester and open up,I will always be that girl no matter how hard I try not to be.If you are asking because you have been abused all I can tell you is to talk about it,find someone who is safe that will listen to you or just hold you when you need them the most and try not let it consume you

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't abused, but I knew someone who was.

Best Answer

My question is....what would u ask me if I wanted u to ask me a question?

Best Answer

if you could change one thing about the U.S what would it be?

Best Answer

The way the government wastes or friviously spends money.

Best Answer

Do you think dogs really take on human form when we're not looking?

Best Answer

no but that would explain the phone bill

Best Answer

but not the monkey on my shoulder

Best Answer

no not that

Best Answer

What would you like me to ask you?

Best Answer

anything!

Best Answer

What's up, doc?

Best Answer

the sky , planes ,stars,clouds and birds

Best Answer

why are your undies all bunched up?

Best Answer

atomic wedgies

Best Answer

OOhhh... oh! I'd luuuuurve to see that ;) NOT that am a perv... just curious.

Best Answer