Im new here and would like some nice people to make me feel comfortable on here! :)
mysteriousice mysteriousice 16-17, F 8 Answers Jun 21 in Community

Hi!!!!!! Welcome to EP. How's ur time here been so far?

Best Answer

hello! :) i would say its going well thankyou! :D

Best Answer

I think ur gonna love it and ur gonna make very good friends too

Best Answer

Welcome. This is a Q&A forum where you ask and answer questions. That's how we talk to each other. Get to know people and let them get to know you. You'll feel more comfortable that way. Beware though .. advertising for people to talk to you or message you .. especially at your age, will just attract pervs!

Best Answer

thankyou for the help! :D ill be sure not to try and attract pervs! XD

Best Answer

Sure, lay back, put yer feet up, grab your favorite beverage, let your hair down....there ya go. Feel comfy now? xD

Best Answer

yeah, is sure do! :D

Best Answer

welcome to ep and i hope you enjoy your stay if you have any question's feel free to ask away xxx

Best Answer

thankyou! :)

Best Answer

your welcome and twidget yes there's a lot of pervs here me sadly am not one i have been here at e.p for a long long time and welcome a lot of new member's

Best Answer

good luck with that. you seem nice, but there's going to be a ton of old geezers and young trolls that will be hitting you up very soon... you probably got several of them while I was typing this! lol

Best Answer

LoL...I was right!

Best Answer

hmm, don't worry i am expecting that but thanks for the tip-off! :)

Best Answer

i am not nice ,i am nasty :P

Best Answer

well in that case is it safe to talk to you if you are unfriendly? XD

Best Answer

that would be more complex and beyond limit haha

Best Answer

Hullo and welcome :)

Best Answer

well hello there!

Best Answer

Hi

Best Answer