Of course it would , how little effort it takes to extend an act of kindness! I lead a very busy life, not so busy that I cannot do a good deed no matter how small. Some admire me, some scorn. I read a book many years ago and in it was a chapter about random acts of kindness. It made me think a great deal and I am a better person for it.

Best Answer

Efforts of kindness are always worthwhile. Who knows what a difference one act can make in a person's life? When anyone is kind to me I want to pass on to others the good feelings this brings me. It takes little effort to smile or compliment another person.

Best Answer

no i don't i think making people do something is a sure way to **** them off, so what if someone helps a old lady across the street then robs her that still counts is one god deed?

Best Answer

Some people are flat looking after themselves to bother about others.

Best Answer

What do you think? But that would NEVER happen. The world is all about positive and negitive, the balance can never be thrown

Best Answer