You don't see them going around starting wars.
Iemanja Iemanja 46-50, F 18 Answers Feb 10 in Community

they are too busy fighting among themselves to do that..... Case in point: Thailand, Myanmar etc.. lol

Best Answer

Yep,the buddists (?) seem to act on their beliefs daily,as a way of life,rather than paying the lip service heard but rarely seen by other religions.Are buddist monks anything like tibitian monks?That would be a major bonus!

Best Answer

how do you force somebody into something that doesn't force anything on anyone?

Best Answer

tactfully :)

Best Answer

ooohhh

:-)

Best Answer

:) yes

Best Answer

That would be heavily against one of the core teachings of Buddhism (all forms that I have read of, at least)...and they are pillaging Muslims in Myanmar..but the Muslims deserve it.

Best Answer

the other lot are equally as bad....bloody "christian" soldiers my a$$ :)

Best Answer

The ones fighting Muslims in one of the African countries? Muslims instigated that. I'm not saying Christians are perfect and such..but in that case, they'e just retaliating.

Best Answer

They are all equally to blame,theres no excuse for any religion to ever condone the taking of anothers life.

Best Answer

I disagree if it's in defense.

Best Answer

Its reached the stage where so many wars have occured that each party claims any action is in retaliation for a previous one.Its asinine and a damning indictment on humanity if its beyond us to realise and learn from our stupidity in these affairs.

Best Answer

It is beyond people to realize that history turns out to be cyclical.

Best Answer

Yes...

Best Answer

No nobody would want to be forced to believe in something

Best Answer

The Dalai Lama has some good philosophies on life, it would do everyone some good to hear them out.

Best Answer

And who's committing Muslim genocides in Myanmar right now? It is Buddhists!

Best Answer

OK and while we are at it lets force everyone to do all sorts of other things too. Start spreading those legs, as no one in bed started a war either...

Best Answer

No. Because forcing people to believe in something would start a War. And wasn't Mao a Buddhist?

Best Answer

I don't think communists believe in god.

Best Answer

Political affiliation and religion are separate. Plus, if you do your research, there ARE Buddhists who started wars.

Best Answer

Hang about,if research IS needed its into the areas where political affiliation and religion have moved side by side in manipulation of the masses,and always have.

Best Answer

Okay, and?

Best Answer

ive got to clean the carpet when i go home?

Best Answer

Jesus Christ. -__-

Best Answer

Come on down? :)

Best Answer

To Hell?

Best Answer

common ground here,agreed.

Best Answer

Common ground? I don't see it but okay.

Best Answer

No offense meant,cheers Jessie

Best Answer

Okay...

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer