I actually think the best case scenario is when people don't really think about themselves at all. But only because they are focusing on the problems or uplifting of others. I like the idea of a sort of healthy selflessness.<br />
That being rare, I think that maybe you're referring to self awareness and self improvement? I think that is good, but that there should be a balance. I think that people can improve themselves best when they see themselves as part of that whole to which you refer. I think that people have to notice and appreciate other people to see themselves in a more enlightened way, if that makes sense. I'm thinking you can't do the one without the other.

Best Answer

I have sometimes imagined men as endless fields of tulips growing straight to face the sun, but aren't we really more like moths, trying to distinguish the moon from the street lamp?

Best Answer

No, it will get worse. Humans not reaching to help others and being self sacrificing, would turn the world more rotten than it is pretty fast.

Best Answer

Nah because the world is full of idiots and they will only think about themselves in the end

Best Answer

I know a good amount of people who will blame the failure of something (lets say a project) on someone else when the whole time it was their own incompetency that caused it. If they used that time for self reflection they would have noticed it, corrected, it and forever more never be a problem again. I see this happen in business all the time

Best Answer

Well that may be true but what about the others that would not take that time to even do that? That is why i stated my answer because even if half of the world takes time to do this there is always people that wont do it because of maybe how they grew up or something i don't know

Best Answer

i agree 100% with you .hope people understand it and i also some time do that then i say my self watch you

Best Answer