I have a few friends that are trying to get a play banned simply for the fact that it goes against their beliefs and they don't like it. It goes against mine too but I figure it doesn't change who I am by letting it be. Would this be considered as censorship on their part?
crazywhovian73 crazywhovian73 36-40, M 5 Answers May 20 in Community

Yes. Sometimes things we don't like help us to affirm our beliefs and push society to discuss them more. Facing issues is the only way to fix things, Not sweeping them away. Art tries to do this.

Best Answer

what is the play about?

Best Answer

They are saying it's about Jesus and his disciples as homosexuals, but I haven't actually seen or heard anything of it except from them and their whining so I don't know much about it. Don't really care either.

Best Answer

In a way it is. It would be smart of the to let the play on and then use it as a launching point for discussion.

Best Answer

Oh Yes!

Best Answer

Censorship is for idiots. It's like banning steak because baby's don't have teeth.

Best Answer

I think so. Doctor Who RULES!

Best Answer