If parents were to punish their child for not believing in their religion by scolding grounding and forcing the child? You'd think that would do something to your mind.
Gioni02 Gioni02 70+ 5 Answers Jun 8 in Parenting & Family

that's terrorism as defined.

Best Answer

My dad was Irish. His dad was Catholic, his mother Protestant. Torn between the two, he began agnostic as an adult.

Best Answer

I'm not sure. Children who are different from society and family standards and expectations always suffer even though they are good children. Even today, my dad and relatives tried to tell me to be baptized in their religion constantly because my older brother did. But I want to have a decision to what belief I choose to. I don't believe in God, I don't believe in religion. It brought too much conflict. My best friend was hit by a trophy from her own mother because she went to a Mormons church once. She grew up resenting them because like me, we believe that we have the right to choose.

Best Answer

yes that is child abuse, but so is piercing a babies ears.

Best Answer