When I say hurt = not physically. When I say accept = without her or his knowledge. Family member, a friend or a stranger.
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 7 Answers Feb 13, 2011

Absolutely not. I treat my family and friends the way I want them to treat me--with honesty and respect.

Best Answer

Feck no

Best Answer

Never would I do that. Never

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No...I couldn't even be dishonest to HELP a friend. Once, when I was working, the owner of the store told the Mall representative that she had an exclusivity agreement with them, and he denied any such thing. Then she said she had spoken to him and he had verbally promised her the exclusivity...and she turned to me and said, "You heard me speaking with him, didn't you?" And I knew it would mean everything to her if I could just say that I had heard him say that...but I hadn't....and I couldn't say it. She was the nicest lady...and I would have done anything ELSE to help her. <br />
How could you hurt someone on purpose....with intent? For money? You would have to be starving and desperate, or your children starving....

Best Answer

Ehh... obviously it depends on the amount of money and the lie or comment that would hurt them. If I get 1 million dollars for upsetting my mom by saying that dinner didn't taste as good as yesterday... Yeah I'll do it.

Best Answer