looklife looklife 18-21, F 21 Answers Jul 12, 2012

I would, because it's the right thing to do and you can only be responsible for your own actions or non actions. If others don't fulfill your hopes just let it go and take comfort in knowing that you did what was right, that you made the effort.

Best Answer

youre very right, thanks.

Best Answer

Yes, my dad is now dead, life is too short to ignore family.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

I called her

Best Answer

Family is invaluable .Someone has to make the first move to solve whatever problems you guys have . Why not you ?

Best Answer

Yes thats your mother and no matter what she does she's as human as you and makes mistakes.

Best Answer

I say do it. Me and pops havent spoken for 6 years.. Dont wait too long

Best Answer

Neither. I would send a snail mail card. It will last longer and mean more. She might even hang on to it for quite awhile.

Best Answer

If your not comfortable calling then definitely text. Its hard to take that first step especially with a parent, but obviously you still care or you wouldn't be asking. Its an olive branch. I say do it.

Best Answer

Thanks. I texted her and then we ended up chatting on the phone. Im glad I did.

Best Answer

if its your heart to contact her, I would call, not text. I am in a spot with my son where I want to talk to him everyweek, but he is struggling with himself trying to assert his independence. Its like I told him, I would love to give you room, but how will I know when its been enough room? Are you gonna be big enough to call me?

Best Answer

I don't know the phone number for hell, my mother was a evil person <br />
My mum passed away in 2008

Best Answer

i think i would prob start with a text to see what kind of reception i would get and then if ok, i would phone her.<br />
I have never had that issue, if i don't speak to my mum each week, she ain't happy!!

Best Answer

it would probably be a good excuse to reestablish contact and perhaps overlook whatever the reason you havent talked was.

Best Answer

Call your mom one day she won't be here and you will wish you had...Live life with no regrets

Best Answer

yes i would do that bcuz at he end she is my mother and still be my mother forever

Best Answer

Why break the streak.

Best Answer

If nothing happened between you's two, then yes, I would. She's always your mom and always will be.

Best Answer

Yes, definitely. Sometimes life gets crazy. She's the only mother I have..i think..

Best Answer

Best Answer

No, she probably wouldn't answer anyway. She died a long time ago.

Best Answer