silentgirl1234 silentgirl1234 13-15, F 14 Answers Mar 25 in Community

No, to me nothing is more important than being able to actually communicate and connenct..I'd like to be able to share thoughts and views without feeling like I always have to force words out of the person. There's nothing wrong with being a bit shy sometimes it can be a bit cute to me, but I won't be interested in someone who never actually puts an effort into conversations.

Best Answer

Sure. It would be nice to get the last word in for a change.

Best Answer

Yes I did, and I married them lol.

Best Answer

what really ? u dated someone who didn't talk ? what happened ? why didn't they talk ????

Best Answer

Sorry hun, just my dry sense of humour. But he is very quiet, and I had to do all the talking lol. x

Best Answer

Yeah thats perfect , a quite girl thats like wont be able to dominate lol

Best Answer

Is it medical or do they just not talk? If they can't talk it's one thing, but if they can talk but chose not too... I don't think so. A word her or there isn't communicating, and communication is key

Best Answer

like if there so shy and have a huge fear of public speaking that they don't speak at all, im not sure if it's medical or not.

Best Answer

It's semi medical I think. Mental illness possibly (like depression is medical). The thing is, I may go on a date or two, but if they never talk, it's just not going to work out.

Best Answer

At the very least you need to be comfortable talking with those you love. If you think they'll judge you, don't. If they do judge you, **** them. You don't need ****** people in your life

Best Answer

maybe

Best Answer

I am not so good with that.

Best Answer

uh... fvck this is hard.

Best Answer

No...

Best Answer

why not ?

Best Answer

Communication in a relationship is everything.

Best Answer

some people use sign language but don't talk. They could still communicate right.

Best Answer

Yes, they could. I was more answering from a no language at all perspective though I guess. Also, I don't know sign language. And I don't think I could get to know someone well enough without any language to know that I want to be with them to then go learn sign language for them....if that makes sense.

Best Answer

they could write don what they want to say on a mini white bored or piece of paper, that way u don't need to know sign language

Best Answer

Haha yeah, they could. Again I was answering more from a no communication at all perspective.
Even so, I don't think I could date someone that communicates that way. The words that someone says is only a fraction of your communication. Tone, inflection and body language when speaking are all very important.

Best Answer