No, to me nothing is more important than being able to actually communicate and connenct..I'd like to be able to share thoughts and views without feeling like I always have to force words out of the person. There's nothing wrong with being a bit shy sometimes it can be a bit cute to me, but I won't be interested in someone who never actually puts an effort into conversations.

Best Answer

Sure. It would be nice to get the last word in for a change.

Best Answer

maybe

Best Answer

I am not so good with that.

Best Answer

uh... fvck this is hard.

Best Answer

No...

Best Answer

why not ?

Best Answer

Communication in a relationship is everything.

Best Answer

Yes, they could. I was more answering from a no language at all perspective though I guess. Also, I don't know sign language. And I don't think I could get to know someone well enough without any language to know that I want to be with them to then go learn sign language for them....if that makes sense.

Best Answer

they could write don what they want to say on a mini white bored or piece of paper, that way u don't need to know sign language

Best Answer

Haha yeah, they could. Again I was answering more from a no communication at all perspective.
Even so, I don't think I could date someone that communicates that way. The words that someone says is only a fraction of your communication. Tone, inflection and body language when speaking are all very important.

Best Answer