HONEYCUTE14 HONEYCUTE14 70+, F 20 Answers May 3, 2012

Capable, I guess so. Desire to, definitely not.

Best Answer

Depends who it is seriously...

Best Answer

It could be interesting but I'm not sure if it would be traumatic to me so I wouldn't.

Best Answer

It would be tough. Unless you have ever watching someone die an unnatural death, you would have no idea what it is like. I don't want to have to be in that situation again - ever.

Best Answer

Um ...... No Thanks! I have seen enough death while in the military to last me an entire lifetime!! Death is no laughing matter nor a good topic of discussion for me. Sorry to burst yur bubble.

Best Answer

I would be able to watch if I needed to for some reason. Not an experience that I'd look forward to, though.

Best Answer

Those lame wussy modern executions ? Make it a burning, a beheading or a quartering and maybe I'll be interested.

Best Answer

No. I have no desire to watch anyone die, by state-sanctioned means or otherwise.

Best Answer

Yes, but only if the person that was being executed has done me wrong such as killed someone that was close to me , hurt my child, ect.

Best Answer

I could. that said I never will . Ive seen enough human gore,suffering,dying,for several life times. I have quietly celebrated some executions

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I could do it if I had to, tho not something I'd be glad about, that's for sure.

Best Answer

Yuck!

Best Answer

I'd be ok. I was raised by the internet

Best Answer

No that would be horrific.

Best Answer

No never, been with people when they died naturally but that no.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer