viciousgrell viciousgrell 66-70 8 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Romance & True Love

If two options were not steady or unacceptable, the third would be to go it alone.

Best Answer

Yes. But, don't just run to the ex. Keep your options open. Leave, please. BUT, build the life you want for yourself from here, then explore things with men you find interesting. You might want to represent yourself as married though...men like finding pleasure with other men's wives.

Best Answer

Yes. I left my marriage after 7 months. He was verbally - and later physically - abusive. I had a 9 y/o son from previous relationship and was 6 mos pregnant with our first child together. I had no idea how I was going to manage or where I was going to go, but I knew that I loved myself and my children too much to have them think that their father's behavior was acceptable. That was 9 years ago. I made the right choice.

Best Answer

I don't believe it's ever a good idea to leave one person for another. If an unhappy home is the problem, I would leave there & be on my own for awhile. We can't look to anyone but ourselves for our happiness. Personally, I would feel I disrespected myself if I couldn't work it out with one person & immediately moved in with another. I need time to heal from the bad relationship & figure out how to better handle things in the future.

Best Answer

If there was a chance that the ex and i had changed and could work it out, yes i think i would take that chance.

Best Answer

I first would want to know what destroy the relationship the first time and could you get past it. Also if you won't work out what is wrong with your relationship then this one won't work either

Best Answer