saintsforever saintsforever 26-30, M 20 Answers Feb 5, 2012

Well I'm an only child

Best Answer

ok ur the exception lol

Best Answer

Yay where is my lolypop

Best Answer

i'll send it pm

Best Answer

Yay8)

Best Answer

Let?!?! Lol. You're joking, right?!? You taboo anything to a fifteen yearold or most adults for that matter, and they will flip the glass up turn the key enter all.the launch codes, look both ways and... HIT that button. I wouldn't bring it up unless they were older.

Best Answer

I didn't know I had a 15 year old sister. But yeah, sure... introduce me to her so I can get to know her. And I won't have any problems with her joining this site. She might be shocked at some of the things I'm into, but I'm not ashamed of any of them. And it might help us get to know each other a bit better.

Best Answer

Yes if that would make the the 17 year old older sister again.

Best Answer

Hell no. Too many perverts.

Best Answer

Most definitely not! Lol but at her age I'm sure she's already seen and heard everything anyways

Best Answer

Yeah I would there are some nasty people on her but they are on all kinds of sites on the Internet. This one is not nearly as bad. Just make sure you let her know what to avoid.

Best Answer

Yes, if I had one.

Best Answer

No. I don't want my 18 year old sister joining.

Best Answer

when she was 15, she was unstoppable

Best Answer

What are you tryin to say???? :)

Best Answer

nothin much

Best Answer

Hell no.I would make this a 18+ site.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

honestly, it wouldn't bother me

Best Answer

Im 16... ? what is the problem.. ;)

Best Answer

nothin unless u have a over protective brother

Best Answer

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Facebook and Myspace are probably worse then EP, in my honest opinion...

Best Answer

Sure would!

Best Answer