Thatsmystyle77 Thatsmystyle77 18-21, M 29 Answers Apr 28, 2012

I have and I'm glad I did. I am here to meet people and share ideas.

Best Answer

awesome!.. i'm here for the same thing.. :D

Best Answer

I definitely would

Best Answer

cool.. :D

Best Answer

There are many I would like to meet from here, both in my circle...and some that are not! :)

Best Answer

me too!.. but would like to inspect them before i do that...LOL

Best Answer

Good idea! I believe MOST are good though! ;)

Best Answer

thanks.. but i'm always curious to know before i meet.. :D

Best Answer

Sure! Yet I'd be more than a little nervous. I'd be afraid they might be really disappointed.

Best Answer

LOL.. but u're exactly the same u mentioned in r profile.. i don't think they would be disappointed but rather be surprised when they see u.. :D

Best Answer

I don't talk to anyone on here really.<br />
I just join in with the Q&A community for some entertainment when bored.

Best Answer

Ohh.. i see.. : l.. cool.. ^___^

Best Answer

They can be real until we meet face to face...nope.

Best Answer

yeup... but what if u totally trust them and know each other since more than 1 year?... answer be the same?

Best Answer

Even if we know one another for more than one year, this person can still lie. It doesn't mean s/he is telling me the truth or being who they really are. --- If there's no b.s whatsoever. = I probably would.

Best Answer

Yea. If there's trust then for sure.

Best Answer

yupp.. sounds positive.. ^__^

Best Answer

Yes, I sure would. I think that would be very nice. Take Care.

Best Answer

It'll be fun.. ^___^

Best Answer

yes I would.. shoulda been on EP when I was single

Best Answer

They say its never too late.. : )

Best Answer

I would love to meet some of them

Best Answer

cool.. ^__^

Best Answer

i already have, it was very pleasant

Best Answer

awesome!.. ^___^

Best Answer

Yes omg yes I'd love to! That would be soooo much fun. Dang! I wish it could happen

Best Answer

I really feel the excitement u have...LOL.. i feel the same way sometimes.. :D

Best Answer

Hahaha good! Glad you feel the same ha

Best Answer

Yes I would, I have gotten to know a few people on here that I would trust, I know some of them I think more than I know some of my own family. I was in navy for 20 years. I am the brother that only came home once a year and left again.

Best Answer

wow.. sounds cool... if i were u i would have felt the same way.. :D :)

Best Answer

Consider you come home and you don't even recognize your own sister. How would you feel about that. Then after you get out of service, you are attending her wedding. That is difficult to deal with.

Best Answer

i would feel awkward when she would speak to me.. : p... but i'm not that kind of guy.. i even remember the promises i made last year to some strangers and i would do them when i have appropriate resources and time.. :)

Best Answer

I had that to deal with when I got out of the navy. And even now I live in a different state, and still only see family once a year.

Best Answer

so bad... i wonder if u can call them to ur state or live in theirs?... i think living with family is a lot better than staying alone.. :)

Best Answer

I just do what I can. An what short time I am home every year I do what I can to see what I missed.

Best Answer

I would love to meet any and all in my circle, and I have no trust issues regarding those wonderful friends. If they were not who and how they say they are I would be very hurt. Then, and only then would my answer to you be different. Sadly, most of my pals live very, very far away from me. Good question! I am wishing you many kind and dear friends.

Best Answer

Same here!.. i don't have any major trust issues with anyone inn real life or here.. when its about minor issues i'm good at solving them.. :D
All my friends live far away from me and i think i would meet them in real when i start earning money.. right now i'm still a student.. :)
best of luck to u!!!.. fingers crossed.. :D

Best Answer

I too am trusting in real life. Once in a great while, I get taken, but I refuse to live in fear. Hug.....

Best Answer

same here... *bear hug*..

Best Answer

Aww...Thanks sweetie pie! Don't worry though, I'm just as dorkie in real life as I am here! :P

Best Answer

hahaha.. not same with me.. i'm too shy in real life and would barely be able to talk with strangers.. however after a few minutes i would be comfortable.. :)

Best Answer

@77 ..... Proof! Weekender and I have become dear friends ..... I would love to meet her, and hope to someday...if you're nice, you can come along.....

Best Answer

I would love to but i live way too far from ur country... i live in India so that's practically not possible.. : p... sorry.. :(

Best Answer

I am really bald, fat, and ugly, hehehe

Best Answer

LOL... why does it really matters to me?... I'm not a girl ... LOL..

Best Answer

Hell Yeah I've Meet So Great People On EP And If I Knew Them In Person It Be The Coolest Thing Ever!(:

Best Answer

The same i think!.. i wish we had a teleport button on ep...LOL

Best Answer

Dude A Teleport Button Would Be Mad Cool, But Also Creepy!(O.o)

Best Answer

Ohh yeah.. .LOL.. i said that for fun.. i know that's insane.. : P

Best Answer

Not Insane Cool, But The Thing Is That Not Everyone On EP Would Use It Properly Making Is Creepy As Well As Cool.. :P

Best Answer

Ohh yeah...LOL.. i know how most people would use it... they would use it to save money on travelling...LOL

Best Answer

That Too Man Teleporting Places Is Way Cheaper Then A Plain Ticket.(:

Best Answer

yepp!.. :))

Best Answer

Not Only Cheaper But Faster As Well!(:

Best Answer

yeauh!..

Best Answer

Haha(:

Best Answer

There's a few people here I've gotten close with that I'd like to someday meet in person. Theyve been instrumental in my healing process.

Best Answer

Sounds wonderful!.. best of luck meeting them... :) :D

Best Answer

I would love to. Maybe have a new friend. Or lover...ha ha. It would be nice if they were everything they claimed to be online. Maybe at least voice verify first.

Best Answer

Yeup... u can try out skype or yahoo to do that... online people even claim to be a king...LOL

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

:) :D

Best Answer

I already met someone from EP, and it was great, we are best friends now.

Best Answer

I remember that!.. :D

Best Answer