The custom of men opening doors for women originated in days when women were expected to carry the baggage, bear the loads, while he went unburdened so he could use his sword to defend them both. A female who is not carrying your load can open her own doors. That is manners.

Best Answer

I think sometimes. It would be sweet , but if he were to do things like that all the time it would get a little frustrating

Best Answer

I have met some men that are like that (ladies first, holding open doors etc). It's kinda nice :)<br />
Bu I would want a guy who is willing to treat everyone well e.g. is willing to hold open doors for all people (male and female).

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I believe, and live the life of Chivalry. It's beautiful, makes sense, and lets your lady know she is always important to you.

Best Answer

I met someone who behave like that, treated me like princess. Unfortunately, he was too old for me :D

Best Answer

My boyfriend does this stuff and it's just natural to him, you can tell when a guy does it to impress you because it comes off fake, and starts to slow down after a few dates. I actually think my bf does these things more (opening car doors for example) now after 7 months than he did in the first couple of months. <br />
But yes it bugs me a bit when guys are fake about this stuff.

Best Answer

Yeah i would!

Best Answer