Braveheart4real Braveheart4real 31-35, F 3 Answers Sep 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If you think they're cheating, the results are the same whether they are or not. Polygraphs are not infallible so there will always be room for doubt. You either trust them or you don't.

Best Answer

Well, since a polygraph does only show some signs of stress, and not, as everybody seems to think, if a person is lying, it would be futile. Apart from that, if my spouse says she isn't cheating, then she isn't, as far as I am concerned.

Best Answer

;) it's all bout trust!

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

I like your answer I feel like if you only think they are cheating with no real evidence than leave alone and if she says she isnt then thats what it is until you see otherwise

Best Answer

Yes, it is.

Best Answer

submitting her to a polygraph would be insulting,, and deeply so. they are also able to be thwarted-the test, that is

Best Answer

I must agree it very insulting and it speeks volumes on what you think of your spouse

Best Answer