thenewmisslunallena thenewmisslunallena 22-25, F 25 Answers May 14, 2011

Definitely truth, I was lied to badly by my last partner and finding out everything he lied about broke me apart, I would have preferred the truth from the start, maybe then I would have tried to help him with his crap.

Best Answer

The truth may hurt, but I don't have all the time in the world. I need to improve if I'm to become a better person, so I might as well hear it straight up.

Best Answer

When I married my third husband, I got him to agree that if he ever felt attracted to someone else, he would tell me before he acted on it. That would give me a chance to decide what I wanted to do and what my options were. It would also leave me with some dignity. I truly believe that is the best way to handle problem relationships. He lied. The way he left me was underhanded and deceitful. He left me worrying that he was having a nervous breakdown and I was afraid he would be all alone and have another heart attack. Breakdown, hah. Heart attack, hah. He had moved in with a troll he met on the internet. I shouldn't have been surprised as a few years earlier, he had a torrid, expensive affair with another woman. I sure would have appreciated knowing the truth.

Best Answer

the truth. the pain is a lot less negative than the pain from a revealed lie.

Best Answer

Truth regardless of the pain. Why live a lie? it would be a waste of time.

Best Answer

Take the hurt remembering that its out of respect that you're being told the truth.

Best Answer

The truth hurts but its better than lies so id want to be told the truth

Best Answer

tell the truth and give it to me straight

Best Answer

Tell me the truth. It would hurt more if they lied and I caught them in that later

Best Answer

truth hands down

Best Answer

the truth. a lie will always be exposed, and the pain and the betrale will be much worse

Best Answer

I think hearing the truth immediately is better before you become more attatched to a person and finding out on your own makes you feel worse because u just end up feeling pathetic and clueless

Best Answer

Truth,it's better to know the hurtful truth than the deadly lie.

Best Answer

The truth even though it may hurt.. For example if i were to ask my boyfriend how i look in an oufit.. If he tells me the truth (i look a mess) then i may be a little hurt but at least he saved me from going out looking a mess lol..

Best Answer

Always the truth. Lies are only a waste of time.

Best Answer

I would rather be told a lie if the man truly loved me. Do not intentionally inflict emotional wounds or devastating hurt into my life.

Best Answer

the truth

Best Answer

Truth! No pain no gain!

Best Answer

Depends on wht it's about

Best Answer

#Truth

Best Answer