purpleprincess32 purpleprincess32 31-35, F 18 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Community

It really depends... Fat and Happy.... Skinny and depressed. Vice Versa. Society indeed prefers skinny. But I know so many miserable skinny people... I'd rather be whatever way I'm happiest... I don't know what way that is yet.

Best Answer

I prefer my size im not fat im not skinny im just right enough to be awesomly curvy

Best Answer

skinny, im somewhere in between, ive lost some weight lately though

Best Answer

Skinny, I suppose. Asian chicks tend to dig the thin mints, and I tend to prefer them too. Haha

Best Answer

skinny. easier to do yoga. and the general population hates fat people.

Best Answer

Skinny because I look my best when I am and also I don't want to be a glutton. There are starving people in this world. Also I feel light and free and healthy when I'm slim.

Best Answer

size does not equal one's worth. it amazes me how people can decide that one MUST be unhappy b/c they are fat or skinny; one must be a glutton b/c they are overweight; one is automatically more attractive b/c they are skinny vs someone of size is automatically unattractive, physically and emotionally. Magazines/media and ignorance feed these thoughts and perceptions. And while I understand everyone has a different view of what 'attractive' is- should not one's personality factor into that as well? B/c I can tell you, I met many skinny 'hot' people who were HORRIBLE miserable human beings! <br />
One final thing, if my fiance ever said to me " i dont want you to ever get fat...", I would respond with a 'hmm, well I never wanted your c*ck to go limp but hey, I live with it' .

Best Answer

i want to just be me

Best Answer

who defines the boundaries between 'skinny' and 'fat' i hate both words with a passion....i like to think i have curve's in all the right places and look after my body well...i hate the way society today tries to dictate the way people look...be happy in your own skin - if you have confidence in your body you will shine whatever your shape/size!!!

Best Answer

skinny, i need to lose like 15 lbs, I am too fat right now.

Best Answer

Skinny. There's Fat Hate out there. My fiance said to me once that he didn't want me getting fat but me losing weight is a choice.

Best Answer

Skinny since it seems to be what society prefers as well as what I prefer

Best Answer