Shamelessly indulges because then I know what I'm dealing wtih better. I hate giving people second, third, forth chances because I keep thinking there's hope.

Best Answer

If the one who professes to want to do better is sincere, then that one.

Best Answer

If I personally had to pick one, I would pick the shameless one. I find people that are constantly needing other peoples forgiveness to function weak willed and pathetic.<br />
At least if a person is relatively shameless, they aren't trying to hide anything from themselves or me. If I ask them what they did last night, they will tell me or not. Simple. They won't insult my intelligence by lying, trying to feed me a load of desperate self justifying rubbish or playing the blame game because they feel guilt at what or who they are.<br />
Sorry if that is too frank or insulting, it was not intended to be. I just cant stand dealing with fake indirect people. As I consider the word 'bad' obsolete, I am just gona assume you mean 'societies' meaning to the word?

Best Answer

The person that keeps screwing up and wants forgiveness because then it seems like they care and that's the person I would morely keep wasting time with rather then the one who just messes up and doesn't seem to do anything about it. I would end up having more problems with the shameless person

Best Answer

I say they are equally bad and I don't want either. I have behaved shamelessly and without hiding my actions and I have cared so made the mistakes and begged for forgiveness and then repeated the mistakes and I hide those mistakes because I care. The reality is that I never changed I just cared more sometimes but was still me. The one who asks for forgiveness cares but hasn't changed and probably wont at least for you. If they cared that much they would actually change with the mistake. I want to change but havent found anyone who I want to change for. I keep finding they are all like me.

Best Answer