Diamondberry Diamondberry 22-25, F 9 Answers Jul 29, 2011

I would definitely rather be able to bathe. In the evenings, I could wash out my clothes and hang to dry...especially underwear and parts of my clothes like the armpits. I've had to make do with one set of clothes before when I got stranded somewhere, so the washing out is easy enough. But if the body isn't clean, then it doesn't matter how clean the clothes are.

Best Answer

I'm on board with you.

Best Answer

In no world would this scenario ever apply to me.<br />
But if it did, I'd wear the same clothes. You can at least wash those.

Best Answer

clothes change. the hair would get greasy yuck but i could never wear the same thing for a week...

Best Answer

w/o bathing, but can change clothes. b/c i have (unfortunantly) done this, ah yes the price to pay 4 parents who dont pay the bills on time... *sighs* ive randomly lost power b4, cable tv, water, electricity (this one only once tho at least that it was thier fault only once) but its not so terrible to get by if we still had cold water id wipe down w/a washrag most of the time but sometimes force self 2take an ice shower when nececcary, w/o water its a lot harder, but sometimes wed go to the Y to shower

Best Answer

idk, but 2 go w/o bathing wud b like major grody.

Best Answer

Pshhh....I hardly ever either in the same week.

Best Answer

ewww, even in the summer?

Best Answer