Both are not possible...

Best Answer

That's true but if u had to choose?? Lots o dough or nada and peace. Tough one?

Best Answer

Poor and completely satisfied is a contradiction in terms

Best Answer

I can live with poor

Best Answer

im already poor and im happy

Best Answer

I've made a ton of money before and been over my head with business.... this is hard and unsatisfying.... I've ended up being dirt poor for a while... this is total hell....<br />
I make a very good income and I've got the workload just right.... that's exactly what I want... the other extremes suck

Best Answer

I've been financially content but emotionally unhappy. Now dirt poor and somewhat satisfied. Ill take the emotional contentedness over the stuff I once had.

Best Answer

Ahhh... stuff... forget that... its about having the resources to do the things you need to do...

Best Answer

poor i'm already used to that...haha

Best Answer

See, then there's always hope. Besides u can't miss what u never had, right? Lol

Best Answer

I'd rather be completely satisfied but I think money does need to come into play for this to happen.

Best Answer

Not necessarily. Money gets us stuff which buys temporary happiness. But emotional happiness can't be bought

Best Answer

Ton of money. I'm already poor and satisfisfied, but I'm not averse to change

Best Answer

poor and happy

Best Answer