mysterysav mysterysav 22-25 7 Answers Sep 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Nope. Id pack up and leave. Either he defend me or he can rott in hell with them

Best Answer

We only have your side to the story, and it is only your perception. Don't accept any answers.

Best Answer

NO. i actually wouldn't and have experience of this. It took me 8 years though and several tries before i got out. No kids.<br />
It's not good for you, your kids primarily. Are there any safety issues with your partner? Every day you stay trauma will further develop in you and your children. You and your family deserve peace.

Best Answer

no safety issues with him

Best Answer

honestly don't put yourself through it. Get out.

Best Answer

It would depend on him, whether or not he stands by me or not.<br />
We fell out with my inlaws when I found out my niece stole from me. This was my husband's sister's daughter. She's still paying restitution.

Best Answer

Why wouldn't you stay with her? You married her. The problem is her family, not her, correct?

Best Answer

Why did they attack you and harass you ? More info please

Best Answer

he had heart attack family blamed me attacked by mother and 2 brothers and niece harassing me phone calls and threating me

Best Answer

They are mentally sick people. You and your husband should move away.

Best Answer

i didn't go to see him im hospital as police told me to stay away as his neice sed i would need police escourt he out now but at his mums as i wont let him in other then to c the kids as he keeps saying he has to c them as there his family

Best Answer