Yeah I wouldn't mind having the cash to say........demolish a 12 mil home and build a new one.......sure why not

Best Answer

Both.<br />
Blessing: You can do much more because more money.<br />
Curse: People will always be after you knowing you have money. And sometimes, whatever you give them, they aren't happy, always wanting more.

Best Answer

it would only be a blessing for me, I have paid my dues and I know how to appreciate what I have and how to use my blessings wisely. Unfortunately I dont play lotto, my wife does but I think she forgets to check the tickets and loses them.

Best Answer

blessing; m o n e y

Best Answer

It depends on how you spend it and do you hang around people who are haters(and you not know it).

Best Answer

A blessing for me, a curse for you lot. I only need £10 million to ensure my world rulership.

Best Answer

blessing because i would officially not give a fu--!

Best Answer

Curse. The rich don't go to heaven unless they give their possessions and money away to the poor. It's in the bible.

Best Answer

I think I could manage it quite well.

Best Answer

It would be a blessing because I would have enough money to move and start over.

Best Answer