snakerecords snakerecords 26-30, M 13 Answers Apr 26, 2012

It depends more on the personality, compatibility and how attracted you are to either person. If the only problem with the tall guy was that he was a little overweight, then he can lose weight. The short guy can't get any taller.

Best Answer

Yeah personality and connection trumps all. i say i like tall fit guys but i am in live with a short stocky guy. :)

Best Answer

In love***

Best Answer

I thought I was only attracted to tall guys, but my boyfriend is a little over two inches shorter than me.

Best Answer

depends how much overweight, not saying that chubby isn't beautiful, women just like healthy men too. I would prefer the tall over weight man, being a woman that likes my man to be taller than me. but however, a short athletic man with a great personality is fantastic.

Best Answer

as long as the tall guy wasnt obese, the tall guy.

Best Answer

what tall to you?

Best Answer

Me too :)

Best Answer

A tall guy is like 5'10+ to me.

Best Answer

tall is 5'10"+......short being 5'6"-

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

so im pretty screwed.lol

Best Answer

Lol why is that

Best Answer

athletic, 5'5".... lol. im not actually all that insecure. My 5'1" gf are very happy together. Mutually attracted as well. My ego irked me to ask the question. plus im new to the site n wanted to try it out. The vanity in most women is deadly!!! Although I suppose most women would think that about men.

Best Answer

I'd go for the tall overweight guy. I like my guys a bit thick anyway, and I'm 5'9" myself, so taller is better for me.

Best Answer

No short men because I will be humming the tune to that song "I wish I was a little bit taller" ALL DAY and he might hear it and try to kick my ***. lol. No, for real though.

Best Answer

Women with low self-esteem do. How about you save some money on gas, lower your stress level and just get a nice lugged steel touring bicycle with slick tires and a non-gel seat and ride your gut off. Then you can have your pick of the ladies who'll come and hit on you wherever you go.

Best Answer

im actually the short athletic one.
defeated.
fml

Best Answer

Oh, no no no! I thought you were the tall fattie! There are plenty of gorgeous (and usually smart) women who seem to prefer the short dudes who have their SM syndrome under control and on tap when needed (at work, in bed, anywhere that over-achieving is welcome). I, 6'1" cyclist and musician, frequently envy the quality tail you 5'-5'10" dudes get.

Best Answer

like.lol. whats sm syndrome?

Best Answer

You've had to have heard of short-man syndrome. It makes you all annoying over-achievers and one-uppers if it is not under control.

Best Answer

lol. im actually quite confident and well under control:) thanks for your answer and reply

Best Answer

and i can run faster than anyone:p

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

i like big men

Best Answer