Looks like you've over stayed your welcome.

Best Answer

Don't you wish people would just be straight forward with you? I had a friend whom I thought was close. We played board games pretty much every weekend and visited in between either on the phone or in person. Then suddenly she says she doesn't like to play games anymore and she never has time to talk or get together. Then a LONG time later I run into a mutual friend and she talks about this other friend regularly getting together with a different group to play games. Why couldn't my friend just have talked to me about whatever it was that I had done to offend her? Friendships should not end without a mutual effort to work things out.<br />
Sorry, I got so carried away on my own story, but yes, it is a big deal when friendships end by one of the two people simply shutting down communication. I hope your friend will let you know what's going on.

Best Answer