i mean, some people are dumb enough to jump into marriage thinking that they're mature enough to live up to such a commitment and just end up getting a divorce.. so why waste money on ending something that you have already wasted money in the beginning, when you can just wait for your expiration date?
archipatz archipatz 22-25, M 9 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in EP

I would not agree on that because I would be sure I wanted to spend my life with that person before stating that I wanted to marry them.

Best Answer

good for you

Best Answer

Hell YES, but the distribution of assets is more complicated than just "going your separate ways. So, not sure how that would work out. I NEVER vowed"til death do us part," nor did I vow to forsake all others, or remain monogamous, actually. I didn't agree to letting him suck the happiness out of my life, and I sure as hell didn't agree to go without sex for extended periods of time. As far as I am concerned, when someone unilaterally shifts the conditions, one should not be "held to" it legally. It's a stupid social more, anyway.

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

Interesting idea.

Best Answer

You mean formulate a contract that has an expiration much like a lase with th possibility of renewing?

Best Answer

yeah.. so if you're satisfied with the marriage, you can renew your contract and if not, you just leave it and go your way..

Best Answer

Genius idea dude, that I would do. Amazing. Ill vote for that

Best Answer

thanks!!!

Best Answer

No i wont agree

Best Answer

why not? i mean, you couldn't be that sure that your every decision is right..including marriage..

Best Answer

I wont just jump into marriage life if im not ready for a life time commitment.

Best Answer

what if you think you're ready and get married and find out that it's not happily ever after? would you not end something like that?

Best Answer

no.. unless he will give up on me. but I know how I commit into a relationship. I had only 3 ex's and 2 of my ex's proposed to me but I did not accept it coz I knew im not ready to commit, i dont have that deep feeling, im not matured enough too.. and i have alot of questions back n my mind. im pretty cautious of the word "marriage" .

Best Answer

and you're a smart woman, humble as well for admitting that you're ''not matured enough'', i appreciate that but not all women have the same mindset as yours, so why not give them a more cost effective option?.

Best Answer