freeandeasyo freeandeasyo 61-65, M 10 Answers Jun 2, 2012

in so far as every single song on the album could have been released as a single and every one would have been a top ten hit (when it still meant something mark you), then yes. Other albums are equally great or more so depending on taste and opinion but if you got a panel of 10 people from a mixed background with taste in music I think they would agree that it is going to be in the top 3 no matter what other albums are available to choose from.

Best Answer

Yes, because it lets me wonder how much better the Beatles would have been without their 'drugs phase '.

Best Answer

Don't you mean how much worse?

Best Answer

i suppose it was the first of the concept albums. fun album, and very novel. i thought the white album was more interesting, though.<br />
*****'s Brew would have got my vote, though.

Best Answer

Who made the call? It's just the opinion of some guy or whatever. Either way, I don't agree.

Best Answer

nope i not that big off beatle fan. they have few good songs but lot bands i like better! one my kids loves em my wife does to not me. to many there songs were made into doc waiting room music

Best Answer

No. Boston's More than a Feeling or ELO's Out of the Blue or Alan Parsons Project Turn of a Friendly Card.

Best Answer

Loads of other great ones in that era, of several styles. How about Simon & Garfunkel 'Bridge over troubled water' or etheral styling from The Moody Blues 'To our childrens childrens children?, Even Led Zeppelin the album?

Best Answer