XanthiaJo XanthiaJo 22-25, F 15 Answers Apr 4, 2010

No. But how a man treats/views women in general might give a prospective wife some clues.

Best Answer

No, its how he treats his sister that is the most telling.

Best Answer

Does that mean how a woman treat her father is how they will treat their man, a bottomless pit of money....lol.

Best Answer

I was simply going to say no till I spotted this:

I think there's more truth in how a man treats waiters/waitresses. Above and thought it was an interesting view in thought.

Here is the deal, some guys are ********, there is no two ways about it. Some are really great. The ones most at peace with themselves will most likely treat you well.

Best Answer

No i know better than that my life was a living hell but to his mom he was sweet and kind

Best Answer

to many variables really a lot depends on how the mother is. My mother I used to make all kind of goofy faces and talk like a pirate sing insulting limericks, do goofy dances etc when she started her nagging and criticizing. She about went nuts, cursing etc which made me laugh like hell and do it more. If my girlfriend acted like that I wold probably just get a different girlfriend.

Best Answer

I think there's more truth in how a man treats waiters/waitresses.

Best Answer

Not really, assuming that you don't have so much faith in the Oedipus Complex that you expect said man to pick a girlfriend that is the spitting image of his mother, and who treats him the same way.

If that isn't the case, then how the man treats other people in general, and other women, could be more useful.

Best Answer

I really hope not. My son usually only remembers to get in touch a day or so before birthdays, Mothers Day etc, and spends every Christmas and New Year with her family for fear of upsetting her

Best Answer

Usually not, but there is a correlation.

Best Answer

No. Definitely no.

Best Answer

This is a very true statement.

Best Answer

True. My ex showed no respect to his mother, and none to me.

Best Answer