the two kids who shot up the school in columbine were geeks not nerds also i personally saw a geek who was 200 pounds of muscle strangle a smaller guy who came to hit him and tick him off geeks seem to always be larger (taller, more muscle) most of the time than nerds who are usually short and skinny with no muscle its very rare a nerd can kill someone with his brute strength it's like nerds are pit bull terriers when mad and geeks are wolves. geeks and nerds both look the same glasses bowl cut etc but one is considerably more dangerous than the other do you agree? also i knew another geek who was 200 pounds too (of fat) and he could tackle people really easily with his bare weight and he is now 300 pounds and 6'3
clawzx clawzx 16-17, M 12 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Hobbies

Geeks travel in squads! they even have their own gang cars, I saw one driving in the Best Buy parking lot the other day. They are way too organized to not take seriously.

Best Answer

I had no idea that there was such a distinct difference and definition of what constitutes a geek vs a nerd. In my experience, no, geeks (or at least the people I think of as geeks) are not more dangerous than nerds. I'm married to a self-described geek and he is a very balanced individual and isn't dangerous at all. Come to think of it, I haven't known any dangerous nerds, either. I suspect the geeks/nerds in your area are a very different brand than the ones here.

Best Answer

I always took myself to be a nerdy guy stuck in a jock's body....<br />
I guess I need to be reclassified as a Geek?<br />
Rhymes with Greek!<br />
I guess I fit the bill.

Best Answer

I ain't afraid of no geeks.

Best Answer

I think it is personally reasonable to presume that people who are continually persecuted and called "geeks" and such derogatory terms, as well as being bullied made jokes of and generally rejected by all of their peers (because their peers fear becoming a geek for not conforming), may at some point turn against their oppressors in a rage. <br />
It's not Geeks who are dangerous...it's their creators.

Best Answer

I'm geek adjacent, so what does that make me?

Best Answer

It's all Geek to me

Best Answer

are you both? what's the diff?

Best Answer

Geeks are strange, nerds are just book worms ;)

Best Answer

geeks are crazier and more random nerds are teachers pets and like to study atomic structures of stuff and they are smarter than geeks are

Best Answer

but geeks are smarter than other people in a subject

Best Answer

not all geeks are smarter but some are, their behavior is caused by incidents in their life that caused them to be alienated to community. there are very good geeks you just you need to give them a chance.

Best Answer