My hypothesis is that in every relationship the partners are always one feminine and one masculine... And that in a straight relation the man don't always has a masculine role and the woman a feminine... Even in gay relationship man and man, woman and woman both relationship has a male or female role... What do you think?
HTH83 HTH83 26-30, M 16 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Romance & True Love

I've never lived like that I do everything from sewing to metal fabrication and in my family, no one gives orders, we work as a team. I can't imagine being with someone who deferred to me or expected me to defer to them. The idea is repugnant on so many levels.

Best Answer

I think you are right on all counts. I am a transgender male and have taken on the feminine role in our relationship. I love it and am very happy to be submissive to my partner

Best Answer

Yea I have seen it more often, that you don't have to be a woman to be female and vice versa...

Best Answer

Would not be normal if there wasn't...

Best Answer

Probably, yeah.

Best Answer

I would agree to that.

Best Answer

No i dont think so.

Best Answer

I don't subscribe to traditional gender roles so I wouldn't view it in these terms. I think you just bring your strengths to (any) relationship and hope that the other person's strengths offset your weaknesses and vice versa. <br />
I reject entirely the notion that certain "strengths" (or weaknesses) are inherently female or male.

Best Answer

I think in the best relationships/friendships there is a complimentary balance of each persons male and female qualities rather than clearly defined masculine and feminine roles. We all have both energies in different ratios.

Best Answer

No. Successful relationships are about anticipating one another's needs. A person's need are not defined as either masculine or feminine. Sure. Maybe one may be more caring and the other more of a provider, but that is not definable as masculine or feminine.

Best Answer

No. There r people now who have a relationship with a person that is the same as them( man man...)

Best Answer

... view the update on description and revisit the question...

Best Answer

...Well even in a gay relationship man/man woman/woman the one partner has a male attitude and the other a female attitude

Best Answer

True but there can be odd ones out

Best Answer