This will be posted again tomorrow sometime before nightfall US EST but this is a heads up. ATTENTION ALL "VICTIMS" OF THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS AND HATERS OF CHRISTIANITY. I am proposing a 24 hour Truce on the following topics, Jesus, anything ANTI-Christmas, Abortion, Sandy Hook, Guns, and Christianity in general; this will start at 12AM Dec. 25th and last until Dec. 26th 12AM. I am proposing that both sides take a day to ignore politics and just simply coexist. If the Germans and Allied Troops in 1914 could have a seven day cease-fire during a war, we can take ONE F*CKING DAY and just talk about the little things. Is that so much to ask?
GnatFree GnatFree 26-30, F 20 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Community

Are you all of a sudden the forum dictator? Just as an FYI most of the world doesn't celebrate xmas

Best Answer

Am I illiterate or does the title say "Would you agree to a simple suggestion?" ie you don't have to agree....idiot.

Best Answer

You asked in a very passive aggressive way...first "suggesting" then going on a rant with name calling that btw is factually inaccurate. So your the idiot

Best Answer

Two sentences is not a rant ya twit.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

So EP on Dec. 25th isn't just a mix of anti-christmas and annoyingly christmassy questions. You don't have to agree you know.

Best Answer

i don't agree , people should be able to speak about what ever they want . it is your choice to go read it or not

Best Answer

I'm willing to try.

Best Answer

Count me out, words are not assault weapons.

Best Answer

Best idea I've heard in a loooong time. I'm in. I like the cut of your jib.

Best Answer

i'll go along with that and i hope everyone enjoys christmas no matter what it means or doesn't mean to them

Best Answer

Not at all. I have always had the stance that you have the right to say 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy Holidays' and it won't hurt me in the slightest.<br />
I don't hate Christmas or Christianity, nor do I really care for it. I just try to be with my friends and family on all the holidays (just for clarification, I'm including July 4th in the realm of holiday, not just the december celebrations), that's all that really matters to me and I could care less about the 'War on Christmas'. I just try to have a fun time and be a good person.<br />
I don't let it get to me because I know there's a lot of people who have differing opinions or try to be politically correct. Me? A usually say 'Merry ChristmaChanuQuanzika, and happy new year!'

Best Answer

Yes, it's a very good idea. :)

Best Answer

Count me in.<br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Hate-Christmas/2748115" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

Oi! Oi! Oi!

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Your actual question was "Is that too much to ask?", in which case my answer is "NO", but I think you were looking for people to answer "YES" to your narrative.

Best Answer

....So because I'm an atheist I have to have an agenda for wating Xmas day on Ep to be nothing but a tug of war between Christians and non-Christians? Can I not just want one day of peace?

Best Answer

Nobody would have anything to talk about :s

Best Answer

Have you imagnation, man? Gifts, how good/bad dinner turned out, how many uncles fell asleep drunk on the couch, etc.

Best Answer

Im not even in a christian country lol

Best Answer

Neither am I.

Best Answer

is sex ok i agree with you on the rest

Best Answer