Have quite a few friends of the family that are gay. Never bothered me. They are lovely people and I would trust my children with them any day.

Best Answer

So long as they're acting civil, just like anybody.

Best Answer

I'd think it would be bad for a kid to regard something as a danger that isn't one at all
Or to grow up narrow minded

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

Yes why not, gay people are not a problem

Best Answer

Nope. They are just like non-gay people with the exception of their sexuality. And, their sexuality better stay away from my child until he is old enough to understand it, and that means straight, gay, or otherwise.

Best Answer

Homosexuality has nothing to do with ones character neither is it a disease so if that individual or individuals were good people than of course

Best Answer

What rock did you crawl out from under or just smoke? Are you serious? I firmly believe in respect of ones own opinion but "really"?

Best Answer

No. I would not want to take the risk of them being sexually abused.

Best Answer

Yeah thats true also. But if someone is a male homosexual they are more attracted to young boys, So i definitely would never allow a boy to be alone with a homosexual male.

Best Answer

Do you have evidence to support those claims?

Best Answer

Yes, but not during their recruiting season

Best Answer