fuglywuggly fuglywuggly 26-30 20 Answers Apr 24, 2012

All I can say is thank God I don't have any of you people for a parent. It don't matter if your kids are 2 yrs old or 20 yrs old, you never stop being their parent ...ever. Things happen , people get laid off...I don'tcare if you been on your own since you were 12....good for you. Just remember paybacks a mother effer and if you live long enough to become incapable of taking care of yourself and asked if you could stay with me instead of going to a retirement home the first thing I would say to you if I was your kid would be that your an adult deal with it yourself.

Best Answer

wow u people are cold...lol...i dont know who actually has kids here..but i do...i have a four year old son...and the moment i laid eyes on him i knew i would do anything in my power to always help him or the people he cared about...especially now times a hard...so if he ever needed to stay with me yes absolutley!!!!...and im not with his mom anymore but if i had a new wife and she had a problem with that she could take a ******* walk!

Best Answer

Thank you! I feel the same way. I was raised by parents who would do anything for me, and I don't mean throw money at me, either, because we are not rich. I mean they had my back no matter what. And now I am taking care of my widowed Mother, and will do anything for her, and for my child, till the day I die.

Best Answer

that a girl!...someone with some sense..lol...my parents both died by the time i was 14...this life could be over in a heartbeat and as long as im able and willing my son will always be able to turn to me and whoeva he loves as well as long as she makes him happy married or not

Best Answer

i mean ill always be willing...lol...but u get the idea

Best Answer

I'm so sorry to hear about your parents. I wish more people knew the true value of love and family.

Best Answer

If this scenario befalls my home, then I've clearly failed as a father.

Best Answer

If I had an adult child or a home. I think close families are cool.

Best Answer

We moved in to my moms for a month between houses. How long do they plan on staying?

Best Answer

Indefinitely

Best Answer

No, say no.

Best Answer

If they were respectful of my house and my rules and also didn't hinder my life with their drama, sure. I would let them

Best Answer

This depends lol well is the girl pregnant,why are they moving in??maybe lol in a seperate room in the back lol Im not sure about this one haha

Best Answer

If I had a grown child and they needed to live with me I would let them. I will always make room for someone I love, they will always be welcome.

Best Answer

My son and his now wife lived with me for a little while yes...He was grown I know but he is still my baby...

Best Answer

Hell NO! You did say grown right? Ok maybe during a transition, for about a.....Naaaa I stick with my original answer NO

Best Answer

depends on the situation I was in at the time and why my daughter/son needed to live with me.. their situation

Best Answer

No girlfriends, no.

Best Answer