NaturalGropius NaturalGropius 18-21 17 Answers Jun 25, 2012

Not likely. Just doesn't make any sense

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Because... especially getting married, just at two very different stages in life... Also they just won't have much in common

Best Answer

I agree with most here that when my child is that old I no longer have a legal say. However, I also realize that my opinion still holds significant influence and I would have to say no.<br />
I also have a hard time with your question for a purely semantic reason what does it mean to be "truly in love" that phrase means a lot of things to a lot of people most would agree that being truly in love involves some sharing of certain values, interests, and feelings.<br />
my next thought is how much can a 20 year old and a 50 year old possibly have in common?<br />
your profile says your between 16-17 when was the last time you had a serious converstion with a 7 year old? how much do you have in common with this seven year old? (aside from the ick factor) could you be "truly in love" with a seven year old? a 7 year old is roughly 40% your age the same as a 20 to 50 year old coupling.<br />
people will have more problems and questions if the 20 year old was a girl. I think people would care less if the 20 year old was a guy. It doesn't really matter, I believe that regardless of the reasoning there would be a clear power difference in the relationship due to age and experience and knowledge there is just to much room and opportunity for manipulation.<br />
If they were truly in love and all intentions were truly innocent and this 50 year old man OR woman was not a conniving individual then I could consider it with a measure of seriousness but due to my lack of belief that such a coupling could occur I would have to say no to your question I would not approve.

Best Answer

never! but this isn't my call at this point. You can only point out your concerns. And maybe hopefully reason with him that it willl never work

Best Answer

Well, I don't think my opinion really counts, given I am only thirteen years old >_><br />
Of course, thirty years is a huge difference when it comes to ages. But when it comes to love, I Don't believe that age really matters. If my child wished to marry someone that much older than him / her, I would absolutely be reluctant at first. Although, I would try to empathize with my child. In the end, I think I would resolve to making it my child's decision because love is a very powerful thing and if it promises eternal happiness, nothing should get in the way. Good luck.

Best Answer

No. I'd think it was inappropriate and the older person must be some kind of mental defective or perv.

Best Answer

If i could stop it i would, a 50year old person has nothing in common with a 20 yr old person. this 20yr old must be marrying for money..the 50 year old is defintely marrying for sex! its just ewwww!!!!!

Best Answer

Yes. If he was a nice guy. He would probably treat her like a princess and she would be secure.

Best Answer

over 18 does not need my approval. I do not own them... they are on loan..

Best Answer

A girl I know dated a 50 year old guy, she was about 20. He died, I think it was a heart attack.

Best Answer

If that is what he thought he wanted, I wouldn't stand in his way.

Best Answer

yes DUADYS COLBERT <br />
PLEASEEE??

Best Answer