Blessedbeauty27 Blessedbeauty27 26-30, F 17 Answers Jun 8, 2012

I am currently one, and have been for a year now. I lead a normal external life- graduated college, working, have a family, normal social & dating life, etc. I didn't have a dramatic childhood; it was actually good as I am of a middle-higher socioeconomic class.

Best Answer

I have been a sugar baby and love it. I only deal with sugar daddys that I like and feel I can me his desires. The arrangement isnt just about sex its about build a relationship and enjoying his company as well. I have traveled to many places, dine dining the works. The unique part about me is that I can also afford to do these things myself but enjoy a mans company, love sex and the relationship that comes with it. I am seeking a new sugar daddy now.

Best Answer

both in its time :)

Best Answer

Yes I would be sugar babby, but I don't want force or be obligated to have sex with someone I didn't like . If it just company and they are lonely that I that fine. If I didn't have job than I would be happy to do so.

Best Answer

No. I wll not even go dutch.

Best Answer

If I could get a sugar mama that'd be fine with me. As long as she was a cougar. I love being pampered and taken care of. Really strange because I am very adamant about taking care of myself.

Best Answer

No, it's the same as being a prostitute.

Best Answer

It's also the same thing as being a stay at home mom. lol

Best Answer

lOL

Best Answer

Actually a sugar baby is a mistress not a prostitute. Prostitution is illegal almost everywhere in the USA but the sugar relationship is completely legal. The sugar relationship may be hidden from a spouse (most sugar daddies and some sugar babies are married), so the relationship can be adulterous but it is not illegal prostitution.

Best Answer

I would never want to be with someone just because I have money and could take care of them, so no Sugar Daddy here.

Best Answer

No. Sugar baby is simply a euphemism for prostitute.

Best Answer

I'd rather be a lager baby.

Best Answer

I love older men but wouldn't class them as sugar daddies!

Best Answer

I can't even give it away. Saw that on Dr. Phil and some of those ladies weren't even good looking

Best Answer

Lol!! I was watching it too, thats why I asked. 😊

Best Answer

I've never met a single ugly sugar baby, honestly I don't believe they exist and if there were ugly girls on Dr Phil claiming to be sugar babies I think they were lying. I've been a sugar daddy for 10 years and actually belong to a group in my hometown (Houston) of about 100 other sugar daddies (we all met on line in a chat group dedicated to being sugar daddies). We get together for drinks about every 6 months to show off our sexy babies and the girls are usually smkin' hot . . . if they are closer to average in the looks department you KNOW they have sex like a p0rn star! . . . so no girl, you can't be a sugar baby if you're ugly. sorry.

Best Answer

Either or.

Best Answer

im a sugar baby :-)

Best Answer

Yea, i would love to be a sugarbaby

Best Answer