Your husband...this would be your ex??? Or are your ex and your husband two different men? <br />
Don't risk it. In my experience, the second time is never better, it is worse. You take them back and they see you as weak and easily manipulated.

Best Answer

If you still have feelings for him then I don't think having a friendship is a good idea. It's great your on talking terms and are fine with each other but I personally suggest leaving it at that.

Best Answer

I think we is probs just trying to drag you back to him in due to you divorce and etc....you broke up with him for reason and putting yourself back into this relationship could just result in your health problems again....I dated a guy for two years everybody saw the negative where i saw positive....i got severely ill.....when i was in hospital a boy was visting his mother and she was off having an x-ray so we just sat there talking....we have now been together for 3 years, after meeting him i realised how damaging my previous relationship was on me, i would never take him back, but then your diff and its your life.....but i almost broke up with my current finacee and next thing me ex came crawling back and then stuff got sorted out we stayed together and later got engaged he crawled back into a hole i havent heard from him since

Best Answer