ABSOLUTELY NOT! <br />
You're the mother and you're supposed to protect her, even if it means being looked at as the 'over-reacting one' from time to time.<br />
This is a bad situation, and no matter how nice that boy is, boys will be boys. I urge you to stop this from happening.

Best Answer

I was 4 years old when first molested by a 10 year old boy. So, no, do not allow them to sleep together. I would be extremely suspicious and alarmed over this arrangement and would not be intimidated by people telling me I am an idiot, overreacting etc In fact I would go so far as to bring in child protection services. They would definitely frown on this set up.

Best Answer

At first I was thinking on occasion if it were her older brother and she was scared or he fell asleep reading to her, it's fine... What you describe is weird. If they don't have a bed for her she should be on the couch or something.

Best Answer

You should persist. <br />
Better to be safe then end up very sorry.

Best Answer

no not at all...def put a stop to that!!!!

Best Answer

I wouldn't let that continue. As sick as it sounds, you never know what the boy will do. I find it odd he doesn't have a problem with it either.

Best Answer

No. They should both have thier own bed. Any child over 1 should have thier own bed. <br />
Besides, one never knows what could happen. The four year old could kick or poke the boy in the face.

Best Answer

no not at all, the girlfriend should realize that too, I wouldn't let that carry on. you must be very firm.

Best Answer

Definitely go with your instincts. I would be very uncomfortable especially where he is not her brother.

Best Answer

Congrats on joining EP TODAY

Best Answer

Hi

Best Answer

Now, I don't like to think bad thought of things that could happen but as her mother if you see something wrong then you should voice your opinion and do something. If the boy was her older brother who she has lived with her whole life then I wouldn't really mind but just throwing a little girl into a bed with a teenage boy...Ugh i just hate to think about possibilities like this... but i would be pretty uncomfortable too

Best Answer

I don't share the cultural prohibition of childhood sexual explorations. If you put a young girl in bed with a teen boy you should know and understand that you are effectively ensuring that sexual contact will happen. Do not come back later and blame the boy for "touching" the girl. Both of them will be watching adults and experimenting with the same sexual feelings and actions.

Best Answer

Wow!! It apauls me to think that there is this many people with such a dirty mind!! She is four years old a normal teenager would not think that about a little girl ( boys will be boy) yes but what your concidering is sick and abnormal my uncle is 12 years older than me and when I was four and stayed at my grandmothers i sleepted with him and know one thought a thing about it he was a protector to me. Now my aunts Son raped his doughter from the age of five and we all new he was a fruit cake when he was little and my family kepted me away from That one. how well do you know this kid or does your husband know him. make your choices from that!!

Best Answer