Brain tumors, whether benign or malignant, are nothing to joke about. My husband has been fighting an agonizing battle with two inoperable cancerous brain tumors for two years. The amount of suffering this man has endured is indescribable, and no one can say when the end will finally come. No one should ever, ever have to go through this.

Best Answer

Probably, for the first few minutes. Then I'll demand to know what are my options to fight back.

Best Answer

Yes, I'd be freaked out and it would make sense...everything that I've thought of was true, and that this life wasn't meant for me.

Best Answer

Once doctor said that... but then he realized it isn't true... I was like "..oh i'll die.. ok" I gone out of the hospital got drunk and high and had sex... the other morning he called me to say it wasn't my results..

Best Answer

I sure wouldn't be pleased about it, thats for sure. I would certainly be praying.

Best Answer

It sure would explain a lot.

Best Answer

I'd be terrified

Best Answer

It might give me a little anxiety but nothing that would kill me.

Best Answer

I would at first then I would want to know what my treatment and survival rate is going to be

Best Answer

As long as I obtain telekinetic powers, no.

Best Answer