I really don't think gender needs to matter in conversations, friendships or even romantic and erotic connections. Here on line where all we've really got is words and imagination, we can forget it altogether.
magicriver magicriver 36-40 13 Answers Apr 19 in LGBT

We don't need to be "friends" to enjoy interacting on the site. I don't care what your gender is because I'm not here looking for a romantic "connection". I like to interact with all sorts of people on here .. their "behavior" and sense of humor is what I like about them. They can keep their gender private if that's their choice.

Best Answer

Yes as long as u r respectful

Best Answer

hey never a truer word spoken quite moving really we tend to judge gender and our expectation of it without using our imagination at all

Best Answer

Yea, I don't think it really matters

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't. I interact much different with my female friends than my male friends. As I'm in a very serious relationship- there are simply some conversations I will have with female friends that I will not with my male friends. If I don't know someones gender- hell, what do I know about them?

Best Answer

This really is interesting to me because it is not my experience. How are these interactions different for you?

Best Answer

I would

Best Answer

My question would be why you would hide such a basic fact?

Best Answer

It isn't a basic fact for me. I had an interesting conversation about this a while back with a trans activist who said that most people have a strong "sense of gender identity" which may or may not match their body... but, some of us just don't!

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

Gender is irrelevant to me, as is your age, since you are an adult. Common interest, and character are important to me.

Best Answer

Since I have absolutely no interest in sports, or cars, I more in common with most women, than I do with most men. I would not give up my male identity, or my rural and secluded lifestyle. I am mostly independent, and self reliant. I walk my own path, and pay my own way. If you want to walk it with me I welcome you, if not that is OK too.

Best Answer