When I was younger my dad hit me so much that my mom actually asked me and my older sister how we'd feel if she divorced him. My older sister cried and I was immediately overcome with a sense of relief. I told her to divorce him. She never did. I think I would have lived a happier life if he wasn't in it.
InTheMiddle88 InTheMiddle88 22-25, F 8 Answers May 31, 2012

Staying together for the sake of the kids is not healthy in my opinion. If a relationship is not working it is not. A happy atmosphere at home is more important. Violence in the home is just so wrong, no child should have to live in a home like that.

Best Answer

I will be happy if my mom wont visit us at all

Best Answer

They were all the time I can remember. Me and my sisters hated visiting him.

Best Answer

No, I love them both very much. They're the greatest people I know and happy together.

Best Answer

Nah.... I wont be able to imagine a single thing without while growing up....they were the nicest parents....atleast to me ......<br />
But going by your case, it would have been fair if your parents would had divorced

Best Answer

Im Sorry to hear that. I don't get beaten but my sis does. She's two years younger to me and she's 16. Now the beating have stopped but I guess she feels the same way as you. I too want my parents to divorce each other as they don't love each other anymore.

Best Answer