When I was younger my dad hit me so much that my mom actually asked me and my older sister how we'd feel if she divorced him. My older sister cried and I was immediately overcome with a sense of relief. I told her to divorce him. She never did. I think I would have lived a happier life if he wasn't in it.
InTheMiddle88 InTheMiddle88 22-25, F 7 Answers May 31, 2012

Staying together for the sake of the kids is not healthy in my opinion. If a relationship is not working it is not. A happy atmosphere at home is more important. Violence in the home is just so wrong, no child should have to live in a home like that.

Best Answer

I will be happy if my mom wont visit us at all

Best Answer

They were all the time I can remember. Me and my sisters hated visiting him.

Best Answer

No, I love them both very much. They're the greatest people I know and happy together.

Best Answer

Nah.... I wont be able to imagine a single thing without while growing up....they were the nicest parents....atleast to me ......

But going by your case, it would have been fair if your parents would had divorced

Best Answer