Bornabrit Bornabrit 41-45, F 80 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Health

Thats like asking if you'd be happy with a Cadillac without wheels.

Best Answer

haha great answer thanks :-)

Best Answer

I'm in such a situation. Obviously not completely happy in a sexless marriage, but my wife is wonderful.....she needs to take a number of medications & has no interest in sex, but she's there for me and the family in every other way. I wouldn't say I'm unhappy, but I'm a little bit frustrated at not having sex the last few years.

Best Answer

That's just friendship. I already have that.

Best Answer

Yes. S ex would not be the pivotal thing in my marriage.

Best Answer

Getting frisky is part of it.. unless there was a horrible accident too the guy :(

Best Answer

Been there...

Best Answer

sorry to hear this

Best Answer

As long as it doesn't give cause for big dramas, it's something you can live with.

Best Answer

I have a happy marriage and it is with out sex. Not the way I want it but after I accepted the fact that she didn't want to have sex the fighting stopped. We don't fight anymore. The arguements were very rarely about sex, just pent up frustration, so I am on here to share thoughts, and pics. I get my frustrations out by writing. I also ********** a lot but I did that even when I was having sex.

Best Answer

Hell, no. If a marriage did not resolve the sexual fulfillment problem It's hard to imagine how the pros could outweigh the cons. Given the fact that marriage IS in part the taking of another person as one's sexual partner, the denial of sex is a betrayal and a rejection whose importance cannot be exaggerated. I considers non-disabled wives and husbands who refuse sex long term to be phony spouses who deserve to be cheated on or divorced, although I do not condone cheating and marriage-breaking.

Best Answer

I AM

Best Answer

Definitely. I don't really care for sex.

Best Answer

N-O.

The ONLY exception would be due to an illness that renders one of the spouses unable to have sex, in which case S-E-X could be understandably set aside, but the relationship as a whole might grow closer, get better.

On the other hand, if physical healing took place, and health was restored, in a truly loving relationship, that couple who loved one another through those tough times are likely to blow the doors off their bedroom.

Best Answer

yep, my sex drive isnt what it use to be plus we'd be able to do other things for a change lol

Best Answer

no sex is a very important part of a high quality marriage. There is no other closeness that can replace it. No other offering you can give to your partner other than an internal organ that is more satisfying.

Best Answer

No.

'Happiness in a marriage' is not complete without sex.

Best Answer

Im in one! And im not happy! but thats not because of no sex... its because of the constant bickering :-(

Best Answer

Fu.k no

Best Answer

Although sex does not make a marriage lack of can definatly break one. No relationship should be based soley on sex but I do believe it is a VERY important part of a relationship ecspecially a marriage

Best Answer

no... to me that would not be of the highest quality then...

Best Answer

Why do you ask ?

Best Answer

Coming from personal experience, I guess there are different levels of happiness, but the true answer is without physical intimacy and attention you really can't be truly happy.

Best Answer