OMG! I once went out to dinner with an account for a first date, and he used coupons. I was horrified!

Best Answer

Why not? More money for a second date. It almost always sends the wrong message, however.

Best Answer

Truthfully it wouldnt bother me at all

Best Answer

soon I think without coupons no dinner Hun only the Rich will be going out.

Best Answer

Depends on how the date went. Sometimes, people can be out of luck with cash, but it doesn't have to be permanent. If the person proves to be interesting, intelligent, kind, entertaining, and potentially capable of getting himself out of his financial situation, i wouldn't mind so much. Or even if they were financially stable, but simply frugal, that would be fine too.<br />
If they're just a lazy mule who oozes around all day and can't be bothered to even attempt to make something of himself never mind get a job and only asked me out on a date because he had these coupons...yeah. No.

Best Answer

Not if the place was chosen because of the coupon.

Best Answer

Indifferent really, they can use paper, plastic, coupon or barter for all I care.

Best Answer