7blondemoments 7blondemoments 18-21, F 8 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Suicide

Sure, ok the link is already here. Will check it in the eve.<br />
No one deserve to be bullied and nobody got the right to bully anyone.

Best Answer

Sure :)

Best Answer
Best Answer

Cool thanks I'll check it out :)

Best Answer

Thank YOU! :)

Best Answer

i watched it and liked it, and i'm glad that you did, and hope more people, realise what you realised before they give up.. :) x

Best Answer

I would.... but I'm too busy trolling

Best Answer

yes. i have gotten kicked out of two high schools for kicking the **** out of bullies. i cant stand watching people get bullied

Best Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90RU9y-OZrY
just copy and paste the link! Thank you! :)

Best Answer

after watching this, if you need anything, i will do what i can to help no matter what. i wish i could hug you. i just wish this video could be spread easier. wish it were made a couple years ago :-/ i have lost people who couldnt see the other end.

Best Answer

I'd love to get it spread to as many people as possible, so if you know any way to do that I'd love the help. I know it could've prevented some people from suicide, and I am sorry that you had to go through that :/ but I hope I can save future lives now

Best Answer

i sure you will. no doubt in my mind.

Best Answer

Well I am glad you think so! I'd love if you could share it with anyone!

Best Answer

possibly? where is it?

Best Answer
Best Answer

Just copy and paste the link and it will lead you to it!!

Best Answer

I did and it is AMAZING and you ROX!!!! You did a wonderful job with the Video!!!! I will def let others know!! :)

Best Answer

You are the best! Thank you SO MUCH!!

Best Answer

I was not bullied really in school... I mean on occasion I had a boy that picked on me and harassed me, but nothing like what so many have to suffer and endure each and every day... My youngest was bullied for a couple of years in HS by a group of BOYS!! I wrote a story on Ep about it... it is sickening to hear of people being so cruel and mean to another human being... it is just SICK! I still am so pissed and mad and feel sad for what my daughter went through. Im so thrilled you have found a strong support system and you are remaining strong!! God Bless you!! xoxox

Best Answer