Sure, ok the link is already here. Will check it in the eve.<br />
No one deserve to be bullied and nobody got the right to bully anyone.

Best Answer

i watched it and liked it, and i'm glad that you did, and hope more people, realise what you realised before they give up.. :) x

Best Answer

I would.... but I'm too busy trolling

Best Answer

possibly? where is it?

Best Answer
Best Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90RU9y-OZrY
Just copy and paste the link and it will lead you to it!!

Best Answer

I did and it is AMAZING and you ROX!!!! You did a wonderful job with the Video!!!! I will def let others know!! :)

Best Answer

You are the best! Thank you SO MUCH!!

Best Answer

I was not bullied really in school... I mean on occasion I had a boy that picked on me and harassed me, but nothing like what so many have to suffer and endure each and every day... My youngest was bullied for a couple of years in HS by a group of BOYS!! I wrote a story on Ep about it... it is sickening to hear of people being so cruel and mean to another human being... it is just SICK! I still am so pissed and mad and feel sad for what my daughter went through. Im so thrilled you have found a strong support system and you are remaining strong!! God Bless you!! xoxox

Best Answer