plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 13 Answers Oct 14, 2012 in Parenting & Family

id be impressed if she's leadin the kills on call of duty while doingf the deed?..

Best Answer

we could play together while ''making love'' but how would that work would there be like 2 tvs in the room one on the ceiling and on one the wall

Best Answer

Given that I have a fetish for a particular game, the second one seems like the only way I'd make love to my partner. Haha

Best Answer

If they are still able to concentrate on a video game, you are sadly deficient in your skills.

Best Answer

I would never allow the video game to be played while making love to me first of all, and second of all if my lover isn't going to make love to me the I would say it's time to find a new lover, or atleast a side dish.

Best Answer

We aren't gamers and I get so much fun with my peeps it would be rude not to focus on Google ya know?

Best Answer

I would leave your nerd a**! ;D

Best Answer

I'd be pretty cool if they could multitask that.

Best Answer