emptyprofile emptyprofile 41-45, M 8 Answers Jan 19 in Embarrassing & Funny

Okay but dont expect me to wipe your ***.

Best Answer

ok.... but i'd need you to pay babysitting rates, plus mileage... and meals... and well... *sighs*... it just wouldn't be worth it to you.

Best Answer

Gosh you are such high maintenance......next thing you will tell me is you are unionizing and want OSHA to inspect the place.

Best Answer

i just want heated seats in my car... *grins*

Best Answer

i guess now would be a bad time to tell you i have heated seats…or was that turbo?? i can never remember these things :P

Best Answer

i already have heated seats in my car... and i have OVERDRIVE, BABY!!!!!! *laughing*

Best Answer

what is the "Overdrive" you speak of???? :P :P :P

Best Answer

well.... i'll tell you it's not TURBO... *grins*

Best Answer

you sure you might not be…you know…making this stuff up SK?? ;-)

Best Answer

we can put the question out there for Jat... he'll know for sure... *smug look* Jat? what is the difference between turbo, and overdrive? there.... *smiles*

Best Answer

and how do i know you haven't promised all the tea in china to receive supporting answers?? Oo

Best Answer

because it's an open question... he doesn't know either of our opinions... unless of course you happen to blab one on here before he gets back.... lol

Best Answer

i merely point out that "jatpack3" is one of your friends and doesn't know me from a hole in the wall…so they may be more apt to support your view on turbo and overdrive…who is to say you have already sent a PM in regards to this…or used some other nefarious means to garner support!!! :P

Best Answer

you will have to trust that i wouldn't do that.... and neither would he... besides.. i'm not asking who's right or wrong... just the difference between the two... we can argue the..... semantics... of the findings elsewhere.
*gathering as much tea from china as i can get*
*grins*

Best Answer

LOL…hate to break the news…but my purchase order for "all the tea in china" arrived about two hours ago :P

Best Answer

hmmmm.... that may present an unforseen problem for you... unfortunately, i believe Jat absolutely abhors chinese tea.... so i'll just go gather up his favorite stuff then. *smirks*

Best Answer

curses!!! foiled again!!! *twirls evil mustache*

Best Answer

Ha ha... ! *sighs contentedly* i love foiling... *smiles*

Best Answer

well if I'm going to be foiled…its not too bad with you as the foiler ;-)

Best Answer

i do hate to foil you right before you leave tho... seems "wrong somehow*.. i will attempt to make it up to you....*grins*

Best Answer

yay!! if a lollipop is enough to satisfy J then its good enough for me too!

Best Answer

LOL.... one bunny-butt shaped lollipop coming right up... *mischievous grin*

Best Answer

its the little things in life isn't it SK?? :-) i gotta run…enjoy your night!! :-)

Best Answer

Where do find these people Kiester? Overdrive is the high gear in a transmission. It allows the engine to turn at a lower rpm while on the highway. It saves gas.
A turbo on the other hand is basically a fan that drives semi-compressed air into the intake manifold allowing for a better fuel/air mix, thus creating more power for the engine.

Best Answer

Depends. You got any drugs?

Best Answer

if your parents dont mind the foul language sure

Best Answer

SHUT UP AND SIT IN YOUR ROOM UNTIL YOUR PARENTS GET BACK WHILE I RAID THE PANTRY.

Best Answer

Are you one of those guys that walks around Walmart in two-piece footie pajamas with a diaper sticking out of your waistband?

Best Answer

NO Patti

Best Answer

good for you

Best Answer