awasadaorang awasadaorang 26-30 24 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I have accepted there is a very strong chance for this to be .... I dont have to be okay with it, but realise its a fact of life in the world we live in now.

Best Answer

Hell no. It would destroy me.

However, i have already felt genuine, deep romantic love, just not a love returned. If i knew i could never have that love returned from anyone, ever.. what would be the point to life? What is life without hope?

Best Answer

can hope for other things in life besides romance?

Best Answer

There are 3 reasons to live: To love, to sacrifice for others, and to inspire. Reason 1 sounds like the only fun one.

Best Answer

I feel that way now. i never really saw myself getting married or anything. Travel is my love.

Best Answer

Exactly! There's no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon; for each day a new and different sun to guide you.

Best Answer

Don't get me wrong i'd like to find that love someday, but as a kid i never had that little girl wedding fantasy thing, so i never really thought about it. But maybe along my travels, i could meet them.

Best Answer

I would be completely fine with it. I am happy being alone but I am happier that Throwawaychild is in my life.

Best Answer

I have to be. I can't trust anyone that much.

Best Answer

Since I'm now 30 and never even had a girlfriend, I wouldn't be that bothered. It'd just be the same as I am now. And I already know I'll never have a girlfriend anyway, even though I'd do anything to get one. It's just not in the cards in this life, I'm too old now.

Best Answer

I did find that love. Now that's all gone? Hm, well it is how it is, and I am not okay; but I am not bitter.

Best Answer

It was my life, until recently. I'd accepted it was going to be that way forever.

Best Answer

ya...

as long as i knew ..

then i could begin the

process of

letting

that dream...

go...

joyinthejourney,clg

Best Answer

yea, because there's no such thing

Best Answer

Who would never say such a thing besides a prison warden?

Best Answer

As sad as it make me feel yes

Best Answer

I'm not LOOKING for it

Best Answer

I'll just get a few pets = instant compensation.

Best Answer

certainly not

Best Answer

I'd tell you I guessed as much when I was 10. *Chuckle*

Who cares about deep, romantic love? Why can't it be regular love?

Best Answer

Yeah, it would suck but there's a lot more to life than that.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Sure. Sounds awsome

Best Answer