sheekchic sheekchic 31-35 28 Answers Dec 22, 2011

No. We are. In fact, all PEOPLE are stupid. Each in our own special way. It's totally truthful to say all men are stupid, but only if you'll admit that all women are as well.

Best Answer

Not offended, but a little concerned

Men and women are equally stupid, though each gender has tendencies (25%) to be stronger in some kinds of intelligence or stupidity than other kinds.

We forget to make allowances for these differences, and then project our frustrations on to the opposite gender.

It's a form of prejudice to assume that all of one gender have a specific failure or disability.

And a tendency to verbally abuse men (or the opposite gender) doesn't help relationships.

Best Answer

That statement could be considered verbal abuse? Wow, what is the world coming to?

Best Answer

What if I said "All women are stupid"? Sounds like someone who hates women, doesn't know them very well and has a deep prejudice. Said to an intelligent woman, it becomes potentially provocative, Said to a girl often enough, it conditions her to assume this as fact, and make no effort to develop mental skills. Said to a woman one knows well, it is definitely abusive. Check out Wikipedia on verbal abuse.

Best Answer

Stupid is a general term, it can mean many things in its implications. If you told me that all women are stupid, it just wouldn't stick because I have an opinion of my own....

Best Answer

No. I am not offended by stranger's opinions. Such a question is just silly anyway.

Best Answer

No, because you are a woman.

Best Answer

well i dont mean all men just a few....

Best Answer

HARSH!!

Best Answer

Not at all, a statement such as this only reflects the person who stated it. If you truely belive this , you have only offended yourself.

Best Answer

wooooooahhhhh.....sorry mr smarty pants

Best Answer

that was deep.

Best Answer

i would not be offended at all cuz its 100% true

Best Answer

Not at all would I be offended. in fact I agree with you.

Now would you be stupid into believing that I would say anything to get into your pants?

Best Answer

Yes because its happened to me before and its quite frightening

Best Answer

If you checked my profile(asked me questions if we met face to face) you will see that I am a crossdresser, what if I meant that I want to wear your pants and and also think because I wear a dress makes me gay? Straight away before I have even talked to you I am disqualified by others actions before you asked me questions to get to know me. I think that is stupid to judge me like that. So do I assume that all woman think about is that all guys want is sex and I have to be very careful and on my guard when talking to woman and thus seem stupid when I don't answer their questions in a direct way and don't give them the answers they want because I am thinking its all a trap for woman disqualify a potential partner and I seem I am hiding something.

Best Answer

I'm sorry that you feel judged before people really get to know you. You're cool and a great guy who loves women for who they are, not to get in their pants (maybe wear them instead) ;)

Best Answer

Not at all, because we are truly stupid.

We know that alcohol is harmful to self and society,

but we keep on drinking a lot.

We know that cigarette is not good for direct and indirect smokers,

but we burn billions of dollars for it.

We know that war causes death and destruction,

but we allow wars to occur everywhere on earth....

Yes, we are truly sputpid. As long as we disobey God,

we will keep on treading the path of ridiculous sufferings.

Best Answer

yes i don't like stereotypes we Are All Individuals

Best Answer

Nope. Say What's on your mind.

There is truth in that statement LOL.

Best Answer

LOL :)

Best Answer

absolutely not, I would concur.

Best Answer

im not a man. ha ha

Best Answer

nope. ur entitled to ur opinion.

Best Answer

I think some people, men and women are just stupid in general

Best Answer

No. Men are emotionally stupid by comparison but men tend to have better rational intelligence than women. It's just that emotional intelligence is perhaps more useful in the long run when you are a social animal.

Best Answer

people are stupid? it depends on the person and the circumstance?

Best Answer

takes more than that to get me going

Best Answer

hehe! okay....

Best Answer

No, but the men might be! LOL

Best Answer

I resemble that remark.

Best Answer

no you dont....

Best Answer

Awwwwwww

Best Answer

~hee hee :)

Best Answer